Monday 14 July 2014

Another Text Book Trade

Today's DAX trade was a real text book trade. These are the types of trades I'm explaining in the MP book.

As you can see, there was a nice ZIPPER of single prints that I was eyeing before the market opened. There was a bullish tone in Asia so I envisioned the ZIPPER being run up.

The OFT bars and the CCIs provided the timing on the trade. I entered LONG and put a EXIT at the resistance with an alarm. The target was hit while I was doing something else. I flipped to the chart and watched to see if the resistance would break - the resistance being the tail of the overlapping Profile.




We had fireworks last night in our village to celebrate the Fete Nacionale or Bastille Day as we in the english speaking world know it. Happy Bastille Day to all my French neighbours.

No comments:

Post a Comment