Wednesday 16 July 2014

The Market Yells Loud and Clear

Its impossible to know where the trend will lead. All I can do is identify the trend, take a position and ride the order flow to where it goes.

Seeing what is happening is important. Our tools let us see that most of the time if we use them. As I have said many times in this blog, the question is: "what are "they" doing?". putting the context of the MarketProfile together with out bar charts lets us see that.

I've had a number of questions about the OFT bars. They are very useful and give precise volume information. However, the VolumeDelta bars in MultiCharts can be coloured to give almost as much information. It's just not quite as obvious.

I have annotated the DAX charts below for a great trade today.






The pics below show the same trade on the ES and FESX. I didn't trade these.




1 comment: