Tuesday 17 March 2015

Its Still All About the Context

Understanding what "they" are doing is not so hard when you read the order flow in the context. That's what the book is all about.

Progress on the book is good although I had some time off for a minor medical procedure. Life is like that, I've learned. Anyway, Part 1 is pretty well nailed and am waiting to finish the current training I'm giving so I can lock down Part 2. Part 1 is dependent on Part 2 so that's where I am.

The pic below show the split DAX Profile from yesterday - split before the market opened today. The support and resistance worked perfectly and gave me what I needed to read the oirder flow in context.

3 comments:

  1. Greatly anticipating your book coming out. I do have a question though. I am a beginner in MP, so do you have any suggestions on where I should get started on learning MP or is your book good for beginners also?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For MP theeory - not how to trade it - Mind Over Markets by Dalton. You need to understand the basics as I'll start from there.

      Delete
    2. Good afternoon, when will the book be published?
      Cheers,

      Delete