Thursday 17 September 2015

How Sweet It Is!

My thoughts are often on the fun things I've experienced in the past. One of them was watching The Great One, Jackie Gleeson, with my Dad. I've posted about Jackie often in the past. "How Sweet It Is" was one of his sayings. When I'm disciplined in my trading which seems to be more often as I get older, how sweet it is.

Order flow in context. That's all there is to it. Today's first 75 minutes or so as a 1 lot trader. This could be any market: DAX, ES, CL, GC, 6E, ZB to name a few.

This 75 minutes in the DAX brought $600 plus on a 1 lot with no losers.




2 comments:

  1. JENRIQUE42

    It is true that the indices of the US stock markets must touch the VWAP during the session, at least once?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JENRIQUE42, if the VWAP is calculated with a zero start once every day then it should be touched if the market rotates. If there is a continual move in just one direction then it may not. Easy to test.

      Delete