Wednesday 24 January 2018

This Algo Trades Intra Day off Daily Data.

This Algo Trades Intra Day off Daily Data is the title of this post and that's exactly what I want to highlight.

Some more volatile markets trade very well of daily data and I only need to trade intra day and take the sweet spot out of the trend. I must confess that I could only discover this by data mining, using genetic code creation software.

Using genetic programming technology has an added benefit: I am more disciplined in not turning the algo off and on as I don't really understand the algo's logic. This is by design. I believe in the process I went through to create the metrics behind the algo and satisfied with the results of the robustness I built into it.

Once again, the harder I work the luckier I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment